A ZooMobile presentation is an educational opportunity like no other! A Zoo Educator will visit your site along with five Animal Ambassadors to teach your students about the theme of your choice in an active learning environment. By visiting individual classrooms, our presenters will bring animals right to each student’s desk and into their personal learning space. Participants are encouraged, but never required, to touch the animals whenever it is safe and appropriate.
Why you’ll love a ZooMobile visit:
• Multisensory learning environment · Live animals provide opportunities to practice observation and inquiry skills
• Presentation content aligned with Indiana and national academic standards
• Eight themes* to choose from:
- Amazing Adaptations (grades 1-12)
- Animal Kingdom (grades Pre-K-12)
- Down Under Wonders (grades 2-8)
- Habitat Safari (grades 1-8)
- Wild America (grades 2-8)
- Rainforest Explorers (grades K–12)
- South American Journey (grades 2-8)
- Expedition: Africa (grades 2-8)
*All themes are adaptable to grades PreK-12. Recommended grades above reflect best correlation for academic standards.