The annual Boo at the Zoo event at Columbian Park Zoo is upon us once again! Boo at the Zoo Weekend will be held October 22, 23, and 24, 2021 during select time slots. Purchase tickets HERE.
Even though the world is different right now, Columbian Park Zoo is dedicated to providing children and families with an opportunity to celebrate Halloween in a way that will continue to keep our community safe. Boo at the Zoo Weekends will be BURSTING with not-so-scary decorations and music, as well as fun Halloween enrichment with the animals that you have come to love at the Columbian Park Zoo! Enjoy animal viewing, a penguin-themed scavenger hunt, a kids' costume contest, decorated pumpkins, selfie stations, games, and candy stops. Back in action this year is the ever-popular Columbian Park Express for a hauntingly-fun Halloween train ride around Columbian Park!
Boo at the Zoo is our biggest fundraiser of the year and your support directly benefits the Columbian Park Zoo's capital improvements and educational programming.
We can't wait to see you! Put on your favorite costume and make plans to join us at the Columbian Park Zoo for Boo at the Zoo Weekends. It will be hauntingly-friendly fun for the whole family!
TICKET AND ENTRY RULES (PLEASE READ)
1. Tickets are only good for the time slot you select. All attendees must present a ticket for entry into the event.
2. Kids 2 years old and under are FREE for this event! Please see the "free ticket option" when purchasing tickets on this site to help us track capacity!
3. Refunds are not available.
4. For time slots that do not sell out during discounted advance sales, a limited number of tickets will be available at the gate for purchase at full price (subject to availability).
5. For the safety of our staff, patrons, and animals, we ask that all attendees adhere to current CDC guidelines for social distancing, masking, and hand hygiene.