Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Jos Holman
- Jim Terry
- Shelly Henriott
- James Foster
- Frank Donaldson
- Dave Moulton, Lafayette School Corporation (non-voting)
- Josh Loggins, Tippecanoe School Corporation (non-voting)
The members are appointed by the Mayor and the City Council.
The Redevelopment Commission is responsible for the rehabilitation and development of land and property using Tax Increment Financing (TIF) within the City of Lafayette for a use that is in the best social and economic interest of the City and its residents. The Commission may:
- Acquire and dispose of real property for redevelopment purposes, establish, staff, equip, and operate the Lafayette Redevelopment/Economic Development Department
- Contract for the construction of local public improvements, accept financial assistance from governments and foundations
- Provide financial assistance to individuals and families with incomes below the median to purchase or lease residential units and to neighborhood development corporations to provide such residential units.