Big Four Depot
About the Depot
This treasured building was built in 1902. In 1994, as part of the Lafayette Railroad Relocation Project, it was moved to the plaza site. It has since been renovated and restored and was rededicated in 1995 as the centerpiece of the James F. Riehle Plaza. This is the perfect location for an occasion hosting 80-90 people.
Rules & Regulations
Take a look at the printable version of the Depot's Rules and Regulations (PDF).
Please call the Facilities Department at 765-807-1323 for rental information.